Originally Posted by Cid68
Here is a summary of off season activities:
There are 13 football players that are eligible to come back next year that have decided not to return to The Citadel for the 2019 football season.
1. Four of these have a job and are moving on.
2. Two have made health decisions agreed upon by The Citadel training staff.
3. Two do not see playing time for themselves this year and have decided to move on.
4. Three are not invited back for a variance of different reasons.
5. Two true freshman decided to transfer to another school.
Two of the players that took jobs were recruited by the staff to return, but decided to get into the work force. The coaches were not in favor of the two freshmen Josh Bowers, a corner back from Florida and defensive end Mason Kinsey from Texas leaving. They were both starters in the last game of the 2018 season.