photo wrinkle.jpg
The Citadel Independent Sports Network
Sign up  |   |   |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
NavyDog

Avatar / Picture

All Socon Poster
Registered:
Posts: 2,054
Reply with quote  #1 
Big road game for us against a solid team from the Big South conference. 

Although not as good a record (5-4) as ours, the Camels have played some fair teams and haven't been blown out (20+ pt margin) by anyone.  Close losses were to Coastal by 10, Ohio by 8, Georgetown Hoyas by 8 pts, and Abilene Christian by 16.  D1 victories were over UNC-Wilmington, Florida A&M, and App St (plus two lower div blowouts).

ESPN gives a slight edge to Campbell (51% win probability) over the Bulldogs (49%).  Dogs need to focus better on this road game and start hot out of the gate.

Give 'Em Hell Citadel....Go Dogs!
0
ELCID96

Colonel
Registered:
Posts: 595
Reply with quote  #2 
Take care of Campbell and I predict we are 10-2 going into the SOCON race.  Big game tonight before we come back home to take on longwood.  Go DOGS!!!
__________________
Cid96
0
Game

Avatar / Picture

All Socon Poster
Registered:
Posts: 1,322
Reply with quote  #3 
The Citadel getting 1.5 at campbell according to ESPN.

Where can I bet my farm?
Seems like a lock. 

Go 'Dogs !!!

__________________
We don't hurt people, but sometimes people get hurt.
0
NavyDog

Avatar / Picture

All Socon Poster
Registered:
Posts: 2,054
Reply with quote  #4 
33-30 Dogs up at the half!

Roll ‘em up in the 2nd half Bulldogs!
0
ELCID96

Colonel
Registered:
Posts: 595
Reply with quote  #5 
Time for a run!

__________________
Cid96
0
dogfan1987

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 4,990
Reply with quote  #6 
This game is making me nervous.
0
ELCID96

Colonel
Registered:
Posts: 595
Reply with quote  #7 
Up by 6. Need to make it ten

__________________
Cid96
0
ELCID96

Colonel
Registered:
Posts: 595
Reply with quote  #8 
Up by 4. 1 min left. Need to close this one out.
__________________
Cid96
0
ELCID96

Colonel
Registered:
Posts: 595
Reply with quote  #9 
Great win by the dogs! Best start in 39 years.
__________________
Cid96
0
NavyDog

Avatar / Picture

All Socon Poster
Registered:
Posts: 2,054
Reply with quote  #10 
That’s seven wins in a row for the Dogs.....we’ve got ourselves a basketball team on our hands folks!
0
dogfan1987

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 4,990
Reply with quote  #11 
That one felt a little shaky but they did a great job on Clemmons down the stretch.

Good win men!
0
cidgrad89

All Socon Poster
Registered:
Posts: 2,047
Reply with quote  #12 
GO DOGS!!!!!
0
crallen

Colonel
Registered:
Posts: 545
Reply with quote  #13 
Great job Bulldogs. Wish I could have watched this one, but the future Class of 2031 team leader had a game tonight! 😂
0
Cane_Corso

KNOB
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #14 
This team could win 20+! Buy your SoCon Tourney tix now. Conference race is gonna be insane.
0
ELCID96

Colonel
Registered:
Posts: 595
Reply with quote  #15 
4 Teams in the Conference with very good records right now (10-2 or better).  This is going to be a fun year!
__________________
Cid96
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.